Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A DotA Pro in the Making

My name is Ivan, I'm a 18 year old student that lives in Copenhagen (Denmark). I seem as a fairly normal guy, I have a girlfriend and I live a quite normal life.

The difference between me and most other people as my age is: I know what I wanna do, I know what I want to grow up to and I know what my goals are. I wanna be a proffesional DotA player, I wanna be the best and I want to beat the best. There's nothing wrong with saying this and it's probably hard to understand how determined I am in reaching my goal.

Ingame I go under the name of Ivz, I'm a support player in the team named Two Pudge One Cup, my signature heroes are chen and enchantress.
I try to practice as much as possible, which means close to everyday, it depends how much time I use per day, in the weekends I can use up to 12+ hours and in the weekdays it's usually about 7 hours. You might think "woah, that's a lot of DotA" but inside I feel like I wanna play more, everygame just makes me more hyped for the next one.

In the last few days I've been spending a lot of time with a player going under the nick of "MinSikChoi", Min is a great guy, I like him and I think he's got talent - He's not very good at the game yet, but he hopefully will be. I told him I thought it could be funny if he started a blog about his progress towards becoming a very good (eventually proffesional) player, he didn't like the idea so I thought to myself: "Then I'll do it"

In this blog I'll be describing my process towards becoming a pro player, I'll do a few analyzes of my games and I'll be posting most of my replays from practices with my team.

My name is Ivan and I'm a DotA pro in the making.
-Ivz

No comments:

Post a Comment